Call for Proposals
Open Source Summit 2020
We will accept a broad range of presentations, from reports on academic and commercial projects to tutorials and case studies. As long as the presentation is interesting and potentially useful to the audience, it will be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Fill this form to propose your talk.
- Regular Talks. These are standard tech talks with slides, allocated in slots of 15 minutes.
We require speakers to accept an agreement in which they commit to:
- - The topic should be regarding the latest open source technologies
- - Content must be interesting and Informative to the audience
- - Timely release of presentation material (slides), for publishing on our website.
- - Allow video and audio recording of their presentation, for publishing on our website.